Non-woven casing inside coated spices or herbs
c-spice® nw is a sewed non woven casing inside coated spices or herbs. During cooking the spices or herbs are transferring on the surface of the sausage.
c-spice® nw-casings will be sewed individually in diameter and length on customers demand.
Cooked ham, boiled sausage, pastries, cheese
- Spices or herbs will be pressed into the surface of the sausage, therefore ideal adhesion
- Evenly spread spice or herb jacket
- Efficient production
- Less personnel expenses
- Mircobiologicallybeneficial, because there is no need to use gelatine
- Optimal preconditions for slicer products
- Allmost all types of spice/herbal jackets possible
- Exclusive spice/herbal mixtures on request
- Optimal for pressing in mould